“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
Men encouraging one another to serve God, family, community and each other as empowered by the Holy Spirit and instructed from God’s Word.
- Pray for our brothers in Christ
- Evangelize our unsaved friends
- Apply our gifts and abilities to build the Kingdom of God.
- Demonstrate compassion to the widows and orphans through practical acts of kindness.
- Develop Godly Husbands and Fathers.
- Become better churchmen.
Wednesday Bible Study at 7:00pm
Saturday Bible Study at 7:30 am
|March 14||Prayer Breakfast||November 14||Prayer Breakfast/Fall Cleanup|
|April 4||Prayer Breakfast and Work Day||December 12||Prayer Breakfast|
|April 10-12||District Retreat||January 9, 2016||Prayer Breakfast|
|May 9||Prayer Breakfast||January 23||Wild Game Dinner|
|June 13||Prayer Breakfast||February 13||Prayer Breakfast|
|July 11||Prayer Breakfast @ Holton's||March 12||Prayer Breakfast|
|August 8||Prayer Breakfast/Rifle Sight-In|
Director............ Dave Holton
Council............. Dave Felty, Rich Curtis, Rudy Garcia, Chuck Ryan